The territory of the Bulgarian Historical and Architectural Complex is:
* an archaeological evidence of the past, which demonstrates a human presence from the middle of the first millennium AD
* the place of official conversion to Islam by Volga Bulgarians - the ancestors of the Kazan Tatars in 922;
* a place of worship, pilgrimage of Muslims to their shrines from the XVI century;
* the location of the first capital of the Golden Horde in the XIII century (the headquarters of Batu Khan and Ulus of Jochi) and the first Golden Horde coinage during the Berke Khan rule in the 1250s;
* a place associated with the stay of outstanding personalities
During the excursion you will enjoy the beauty and wealth of the Volga Bulgars landscapes. Bulgar is located on the right bank of the Volga, 200 kilometers from Kazan. You will admire the White Mosque and the beauty of other amazing ancient sites.
The trip involves a visit to the North and East mausoleums, famous for their 700-year history. You will see the Black Chamber – a building, shrouded in mystery and secrets.
Tourists will be curious about the White Mosque, the "Ak Machet" complex. In appearance, it is incredibly reminiscent of the Indian Taj Mahal. This mosque is the largest in the entire south-western part of Tatarstan.
The tour lasts 10 hours, and for the total comfort of travelers we have planned an ideal route. And the main thing is that you will have delicious hot lunch, after which you will get the second wind to continue sightseeing of Bulgar.
At the end of the excursion tourists with a guide will get back to the hotel by bus.
- the White Mosque
- Museum of the Bulgarian civilization
- Koran Museum
- Cathedral mosque
- East mausoleum
- the Khan's Palace
The tour is conducted every day: from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Meeting point: the hotel lobby.
Duration: 10 hours.
End of the tour: transfer to the hotel
The cost of the tour, in $ for 1 pax
• a private guide
• admission tickets
• transportation service