08:30 Meeting with the guide in the hotel lobby.
09:00-10:00 Visit to the Temple of All Religions
10:00-16:00 A trip to Sviyazhsk. You will make a fascinating journey to the ancient Russian
city, founded by the Russian Tsar Ivan Vasilyevich the Terrible in 1551 The natural landscape will surprise you with its beauty, because the city is surrounded by water on all sides. On arrival, you will take a sightseeing walking tour of the island with a tour of the complex of the assumption monastery, you will visit the oldest Trinity Church in Russia.
You will also learn:
- what was the original name of the city connected with
- which of the emperors visited Sviyazhsk and who sang it in their works
- what are the times of the “red terror" remembered
- why for half a century Sviyazhsk became a forgotten island with a sad fate.
Visiting to the horse yard, pottery and craft workshops.
A visiting the Museum of history of Sviyazhsk
Lunch on the island
16:00-19:00 Excursion to Raifa Bogoroditsky monastery. 30 km from Kazan there is an amazing
protected place where a monastery was founded more than 400 years ago - a secluded place of future monks. Raifa (from Hebrew - stored by God). This is the name of the monastery, located on the shores of a beautiful lake surrounded by a protected forest.
The history of the foundation of the monastery, its construction and shrines are what attract pilgrims
from all over the country. During the tour, you will learn the history of the foundation of the monastery, about the appearance of an exact copy of the Georgian Icon of the Mother of God, which from the 17th century to the present has been the main shrine of the monastery, enjoy the singing of the church parable "Parable", walk along the protected lake.
- you will learn to determine the time on a sundial
- you will find out why frogs do not croak in the lake
- you will get acquainted with the works of artists, artisans.
19:00 Return to Kazan.
The tour is conducted every day: from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Meeting point: the hotel lobby.
Duration: 10 hours.
End of the tour: transfer to the hotel
The cost of the tour, in $. for 1 pax
The cost of the tour is indicated in NET
* Meals according to the program
* Accompaniment of the group by a tour guide (English).
* Entrance tickets to museums according to the program.
* Transport services according to the program.