09:00 meeting of the group at the airport.
Luggage storage at the hotel
10:00-11:00 Breakfast in the city cafe
11:00-14:00 Bus tour of the city. From the windows of a comfortable bus you can see modern buildings and passages modestly standing for centuries, you will drive along modern avenues and ancient streets. Another feature is the tolerant attitude between religions. Here the belfries alternate with minarets and the gospel echoes with the azan. During the excursion you will drive to central square named Tukay square, square of the 1 of May, Freedom Square, square of Sultan Galeev. You will admire sparkling winter parks and appreciate the beauty of the city from the observation deck, where you take amazing photos against snow-covered Kazan. You will be got amazing shots, don’t doubt! You will visit one of the main places of interest of Tatarstan is Staro-Tatarskaya sloboda. During excursion you will be acquainted with culture of nation and its traditions. Optionally it is also possible to visit the Bogoroditsky Monastery, where the miraculous list of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God is kept.
14:00-15:00 Lunch in a cafe of the city with a master class in Tatar cooking Tourists discover the secrets of cooking one of the national dishes. The process is accompanied by the story of the origin of the food. After this dish is served on the table.
15.00-17.00 Walking tour of the Kazan Kremlin – of the object of UNESCO world heritage site. You will see ancient white stone walls and towers, including the falling tower of Syuyumbike, Governor's Palace that was built on the place of Khan's Palace, and also the Mausoleum of Kazan Khans. During the tour is provided a visit to the Annunciation Cathedral and the pearl of Kazan - Kul Sharif mosque, which combines prayer halls, and is also a cultural and educational center.
17:00-18:00 Walking tour of Bauman street, or the so-called "Kazan Arbat". This is the first merchant part of the city, formed in the late 17th century. The history of its origin is very interesting, and its appearance was formed for centuries!
During the tour you will see:
- Oriental clock with figures of characters of Tatar fairy tales
- the world's first monument to the great Opera singer Fyodor Chaliapin
- sculptural compositions in the form of fountains
- the building of the drama theater, founded more than a hundred years ago
- an exact copy of the carriage of Empress Catherine the great
- monument to Kazan Cat
- a memorable sign "the Zero Meridian of Kazan" and the Avenue of stars
And also learn:
- About underground passages and gold reserves of Russia
- what is the height of the Epiphany bell tower
- which building resembles an expanded book and why
In addition: you will be able to visit souvenir shops and get acquainted with Handicrafts.
Transfer to hotel. Settlement
Breakfast at the hotel
Meeting with a guide in the hotel lobby.
09:00-15:00 A trip to Sviyazhsk. You will make a fascinating journey to the ancient Russian city, founded by the Russian Tsar Ivan Vasilyevich the Terrible in 1551. The natural landscape will surprise you with its beauty, because the city is surrounded by water on all sides. On arrival, you will take a sightseeing walking tour of the island with a tour of the complex of the assumption monastery, you will visit the oldest Trinity Church in Russia.
You will also learn:
- what was the original name of the city connected with
- which of the emperors visited Sviyazhsk and who sang it in their works
- what are the times of the “red terror" remembered
- why for half a century Sviyazhsk became a forgotten island with a sad fate.
Visiting to the horse yard, pottery and craft workshops.
A visiting the Museum of history of Sviyazhsk
Lunch on the island
15:00-19:00 Visit to the ethnographic museum "Tatar Avyly". Tourists are given the opportunity to fully plunge into medieval rural life. The exhibition complex is presented in the form of houses and farm buildings characteristic of the Tatar villages of various layers of society of that time (peasant, artisan, merchant) with tools, household utensils and furniture - i.e. all that characterizes the era, the occupation of people of the 15th-20th centuries. One of the most interesting objects is a windmill built by female hands during the war. Guests can not only see the exhibits, but also put them into practice - you can go everywhere in the museum, touch, open, try on.
19:00 Return to the city
Breakfast at hotel
Meeting with the guide in the hotel lobby.
09:00-14:00 Excursion to Raifa Bogoroditsky monastery. (On the way there is a visit to the Temple Of all Religions). 30 km from Kazan there is an amazing protected place where a monastery was founded more than 400 years ago - a secluded place of future monks. Raifa (from Hebrew - stored by God). This is the name of the monastery, located on the shores of a beautiful lake surrounded by a protected forest.
The history of the foundation of the monastery, its construction and shrines are what attract pilgrims from all over the country. During the tour, you will learn the history of the foundation of the monastery, about the appearance of an exact copy of the Georgian Icon of the Mother of God, which from the 17th century to the present has been the main shrine of the monastery, enjoy the singing of the church parable "Parable", walk along the protected lake.
- you will learn to determine the time on a sundial
- you will find out why frogs do not croak in the lake
- you will get acquainted with the works of artists, artisans.
14:00-15:00 Lunch in the city cafe.
End of program. Transfer to airport .
The cost of the tour, in $. for 1 pax
The cost of the tour is indicated in NET
* Accommodation in the hotel of the selected category (check-in after 14-00, release until 12-00).
* Meals according to the program
* Accompaniment of the group by a tour guide.
* Entrance tickets to museums according to the program.
* Transport services according to the program.